Thursday, May 2, 2013

Jody Kovac - Future Star Profile

Jody Kovac is a 27 year old model from Victorville, California

From Model Mayhem

Personal Info:

First and foremost, I LOVE MODELING... this is my passion and dream! I am so grateful to be doing this as my job! I am a fun outgoing full time career model. I love to have fun on my shoots, however if that's not your thing I can pull it together and shoot the way you want me to.

I will pose with female models
I will be professional
I will make sure you enjoy your shoot with me
I will give you quality photos
I will do all different types of photo shoots
I will do group shoots
I will make you want to book me again
I will get up at 3:00am to shoot




Stats:

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 160 lbs
Bust: 38"
Waist: 30"
Hips: 44"
Cup: C

Jody's complete profile at Model Mayhem

Jody's portfolio photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment