MIN's Friday Girl: Addison Miller

All-natural Addison Miller won our hearts with her All Naturals feature, but she really took the cake as Cybergirl of the Week in October 2009. Hailing from Tulsa, Oklahoma, Addison is the ideal girl next door. She prefers sweats to dresses, and you’d sooner see her playing touch football in the backyard than picking up guys at the club. “I like a guy who can make me laugh,” she says. “Personality matters the most.”

Kysun Shinexo From Lexington, Kentucky

Strong desire to make it in the modeling world. I do promo jobs, I love to work, and travel! Would like to make a career out of modeling. - Model Mayhem

Age: 23
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 130 lbs
Bust: 34"
Waist: 0"
Hips: 0"
Cup: D


Predelius from San Diego, California

I moved to San Diego, exactly one year ago from Peru. I used to model back home and was the image for different companies. I just did my first photoshot here in San Diego and I'm really excited about that! More then happy to start again! If you want to see more of me go check my instagram: predelius

After my first two days in Model Mayhem I have to say, what you see in my portfolio is what I am. Im sweet and sexy, not sexual. Not looking to do any erotic photos.

ps: I know I have on my profile that I DO shoot nudes but I only do topless or implied Thanks! - Model Mayhem

Wanted Dead or Alive - Sexy Cowgirl - Wild West Wanted Poster

This is a replica wild west style wanted poster featuring one sexy cowgirl . The print looks amazing matted and framed and will make a great addition to your home. A must for pin up lovers! (Watermark Does Not Appear On Actual Photograph)

READ MORE











More Addison Miller:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flashback Friday: Godzilla vs The Gryphon

Geek-O-Rama: Throwing It All Away

Popular posts from this blog

Sexy Model Bettie Page Notorious Erotic Pin Up Goddess

BETTIE PAGE'S SECRET LIFE AS AN UNDERCOVER OPERATIVE IN 1950S HOLLYWOOD HAS BEEN DECLASSIFIED!

Starcrash (1979)(New World Pictures)

Elvira, Mistress of the Dark Coming To Comics From Dynamite

What Are Celebrities Doing For Halloween? - Part 1

New Toy Tuesday - Galactica, Godzilla, Klaatu, Predator, Spock and David Lo Pan

New Toy Tuesday: Godzilla, Star Trek, Star Wars, Daleks and Flying Gamera

BOOM! STUDIOS ANNOUNCES KONG: GODS OF SKULL ISLAND

Flashback Friday: Godzilla vs The Gryphon

Geek-O-Rama: Throwing It All Away

Popular posts from this blog

Sexy Model Bettie Page Notorious Erotic Pin Up Goddess

Hailey Clauson, Ashley Graham and Ronda Rousey A Sports Illustrated Swimsuit First! Three Covers; Three Cover Models

"The Brain That Wouldn't Die" Being Remade In Oregon - First Images

Top of the morning to ye today everyone is a little bit Irish

Notice To Godzilla Fans In Japan

Wonder Woman (1942-1986 1st Series DC) #191, December 1970 Issue - DC Comics

Godzilla 2: First Set Photos ... More Monsters?

UFO - Fighting Aliens In A Super Sexy Future!

What Are Celebrities Doing For Halloween? - Part 1

A Millenial Reviews: ‘Star Trek’ Is a Blatant, Boring Rip-Off of ‘Star Wars’