Friday, August 16, 2013

'Jurassic Park 4' director Colin Trevorrow: 'New dinosaur is badass'

Jurassic Park 4 director Colin Trevorrow has shared that his favourite dinosaur is a new one fans have yet to see.

Filmmaker Trevorrow teased the forthcoming sequel during a recent Jurassic Park podcast.

Speaking with Jp Forever, Trevorrow was careful not to reveal too much about the upcoming 2015 release when asked what his favourite dinosaur was.

"We have a new one that's pretty cool. I'm not going to tell you anything about it, but… it's pretty badass," he said.

"I think Jack Horner said something about that too… I feel like, obviously, everyone's favourite is the T-Rex and there's just something so iconic about that animal."

Trevorrow also addressed rumours that the fourth instalment will feature trained versions of the enormous animals.

"I saw some of the rumours on the internet and I would have all kinds of red flags going off if I heard they were going to muzzle a T-Rex ...

READ MORE

READ MORE NEWS STORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment