Guillermo del Toro updates on Justice League Dark movie
From Total Film
Guillermo del Toro has dropped some tantalising hints of where he sees his Justice League Dark story developing.
Fans of DC Comics' darker take on its Avengers-style superteam are in for a treat.
In a recent interview to talk all things Mama, del Toro revealed that pre-production is moving along smoothly, and detailed which character arcs he'd love to address from the comics.
"I am going to be presenting my storyline to DC and Warners of where I want to take this universe. We do have a writer, but until that is firmed up, I have to keep it a secret. I hope it happens," he said.
READ ARTICLE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Written By: Ken Hulsey / Armand Vaquer Sources: Avery Guerra / Daisuke Sato / Robert Hood Just about everyone who reads Monster Island News...
-
Written By: Ken Hulsey This is part 2 of my San Diego Comic Con experience. Like I mentioned in my previous article, my experience at Comic...
-
Unraveling the Web: Why 'Spider-Noir' is the Ultimate Nostalgic Thrill Ride! Written By Ken Hulsey Terri and I have a new show tha...
-
Source: 20th Century Fox JESSICA BIEL has become one of Hollywood's most coveted leading women. Biel was hailed for her performance in f...
-
Source: Warner Bros UPDATE - Meet Mad Men's Sexy New Starlet! CHRISTINA HENDRICKS can currently be seen as Joan Harris on the fou...
-
From Deadline Hollywood Another piece of Captain Marvel casting has fallen into place. Humans star Gemma Chan is set to play Minn-Erva i...
-
Written By: Ken Hulsey With all the buzz generated yesterday, when it was announced that Legendary Pictures, in conjunction with Warner B...
-
Written By: Rachel Grubb It's inevitable that it's going to happen--the third Batman movie. And since I don't know any more abou...
-
At the close of the 19th century, the renowned author H.G. Wells gifted us with “War of the Worlds,” a remarkable work that quickly became a...

No comments:
Post a Comment